How does the Quanta Discovery Pico laser work?
The Pico laser works by sending ultra-short pulses of energy to targeted problem areas. The laser’s impact shatters the skin ink particles.
Pico laser technology allows for the quick, effective, highly selective treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos (in treatable colors). This laser also enhances elastin production in the skin, resulting in a softer, fuller, more youthful complexion.
The Pico laser works by sending ultra-short pulses of energy – without heat – to targeted problem areas. The laser’s impact on the skin is intense, shattering the problem skin pigment or particles. These are then eliminated naturally by the body.
The Pico laser is extremely precise, allowing the practitioner to achieve the optimal photomechanical effect. Although its pulses of energy are highly concentrated, the laser’s effect is gentle to the outer layer of the skin. Pico treatments do not burn the skin – patients typically experience very little or no discomfort during the course of their treatment.
Quanta Discovery Pico laser for tattoo removal
Pico laser treatments can also be used to remove unwanted tattoos from anywhere across the body.
The technology’s high specification helps increase the speed at which the device shatters the tattoo pigments, meaning fewer treatments are required to achieve the desired result.
The Quanta Discovery Pico laser can be effective, in stripping the skin of all colored ink pigments. Black and grey ink is the easiest to remove, closely followed by dark green. Yellow, purple, and fluorescent hues are the most difficult to remove.
What are the benefits of Pico laser?
Comparing Pico laser to a different skin treatment?
- Here are the core benefits that set Pico apart.
- Pico laser treatments are highly targeted, which means any risk of damage is contained and minimized. For this reason, Pico is extremely safe and can be applied to any area of the face and body.
- Pico laser treatments demand little or no downtime.
- Some may experience redness and swelling, but this should subside within a few hours. Patients can usually go about their day immediately.
- Pico laser treatments are somewhat painful. You may experience some slight, temporary discomfort, but nothing like surgical or invasive treatments.
- Pico laser helps patients achieve their desired results in fewer sessions than other laser technologies. Some secure the outcome they wanted after just one session.
- Pico laser has very few to no side effects. You don’t have to worry about damaging your skin or dealing with unsightly or uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Pico laser treatments are super-fast, taking somewhere between 1 and 30 minutes per session.
Ready to try our Quanta Discovery Pico laser for yourself.
Get in contact with our friendly team or request a consultation.
We’d be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have and help you schedule an appointment at a time that suits you.
Youthful, glowing, ink free, flawless skin awaits.