Pico Tattoo Removal Solutions Campbelltown
Pico Tattoo Removal Campbelltown | Sydney’s Leading Pico Clinic.
First of all, our Pico tattoo removal Campbelltown clinic offers:
An effective solution to your unwanted tattoos.
Leaving your skin clean and scar free.
Most importantly the treatment is a simple outpatient procedure.
Not only, but also the aim is, to fit this easily into your busy schedule.
Side effects may happen, for instance:
- Hypo-pigmentation (Skin Lightening)
- Hyper-pigmentation (Skin Darkening)
- Additionally, from time to time you may experience:
- Redness, tenderness, swelling, blistering, scabs and bruising of the skin.
How It Works
The process of getting a tattoo involves:
Many needles pushing ink down into your dermal layer of your skin.
In the same way that your body tries to force out splinters.
By and large your body will recognise this ink as a foreign object and try to force it out.
Ordinarily the way that the body does this is to send white blood cells. (Macrophages)
Into the area to remove the ink.
Generally speaking the ink is much larger than the white blood cells.
Because of this, your tattoo is permanent.
Pico Tattoo Removal Campbelltown
A known fact is, that our Pico laser breaks down your ink into tiny fragments.
Subsequently absorbing the ink particles into the bloodstream.
Consequently being safely passed out of the body.
Furthermore our Pico laser clinic has removed or faded thousands of tattoos.
And, our experience shows us that most tattoos require ten or more treatments.
Different types of ink and colours can take longer to remove.
Footage from our page shows movies of ink instantly disappearing.
This is water and gasses being heated and temporarily obscuring the tattoo.
However the skin often returns back to normal shortly after.
- In comparison to other lasers, Pico lasers perform treatments quicker and with less heat.
- Concluding, making the Quanta Pico laser a good choice for tattoo removal.
- Accordingly, your skin is rarely broken.
- For that reason some swelling and sensitivity is common.
- Your skin may take ten-fourteen days to return to normal.
Hence, laser removal is the safest and easiest way to remove unwanted ink.
Campbelltown Sydney’s Leading Pico Clinic
Premium Tattoo Removal in Campbelltown, Camden and Narellan
Summarising the treatment benefits of a Pico laser are:
- High Power = Faster Removal Results
- Short Pulse Duration = Minimised Pain and Side Effects
- Highest Repetition Rate = Faster Treatment Times
- Even Energy Application = Safe for All Skin Types
- Triple Wavelengths = Treats All Colours
Discovery Pico Technology
Evidently Laser-Tattoff have the best laser in the world.
Most noteworthy is that our laser represents the second generation of picosecond lasers.
Furthermore, Quanta Pico lasers deliver the highest level of peak power through ultrashort pulses.
In other words, our laser is twice more powerful than any other laser.
Therefore this has improved our treatment results.
694nm Ruby Laser Technology
Our Discovery PICO by Quanta is designed specifically for tattoo removal.
For instance here at our clinic we can remove a wide range of ink colours.
More importantly, unlike other lasers we can use three different wavelengths to remove your ink.
Equally important to us is, despite tattoos being permanent we can remove your ink.
Picosecond laser’s generate a pure photo-acoustic effect to shatter inks and pigmentations.
Thereupon leaving the surrounding tissues unharmed.
Hence, thanks to its shorter pulse duration together with high peak power.
Laser-Tattoff can safely remove your unwanted ink.
Specifically, our laser can shatter even the deepest skin pigments and large spots.